You can hire ZeeZide to help you to architect and/or implement software solutions. We can give advise and help select technologies.
The focus areas are Swift and Objective-C client and server software, groupware and WebDAV protocols (CalDAV, CardDAV, etc.). Though there is a lot of technology expertise in a range of technologies available.
When implementing things there is a strong focus on software quality. Rather think twice before coding.
Not religious (anymore) about technologies, but there are preferences. In no particular order:
Things we don't do:
- Win32 C/C++ projects
- Ruby on Rails
- Anything PHP
- EJB and alike
- C#, Haskell, Erlang, Scala, Visual Basic
- Game programming
Stuff we like:
- Objective-C on macOS/iOS/GNUstep
- Swift, including Swift on the Server
- WebObjects, GETobjects, SOPE, EOF
- Calendaring, Groupware, CalDAV, CardDAV
- Standards, specifically HTTP based ones
- Python, Java, Zope
- SQlite and RDBMS, PostgreSQL
- HTML 5, Vue.js, non-PHP CMS, websites
- Outlook plugins/extensions
We would consider:
- Ruby (sans Rails)